The American Kennel Club was instrumental in founding the new Museum of the Dog and believes in its mission to protect and to share the amazing works of art donated by participants in the dog sport over the last 35 years. Officially opening it’s doors in February, they have settled into their new location at 101 Park Avenue.  The museum combines fine art and high-tech interpretive exhibits to celebrate the role of dogs in society and educate the public about the human canine bond through its 1700-piece collection and 4000-volume library. Kubik Maltbie was responsible for the fabrication and installation of:

  • Interactive tables
  • Kiosks
  • Graphics
  • Donor panels situated on three levels.

The Museum of the Dog is NYC’s only museum dedicated to man’s best friend and welcomes dog lovers everywhere to enjoy their collection.