About the Company:
Established in 1961, Kubik Maltbie is a preeminent leader in the production of the world’s most prestigious museums, visitor centers, and specialty environments. We have now expanded our company’s portfolio to include audiovisual design, engineering, and integration services.
This position is responsible for being the graphic lead representative for ensure graphic production requirements and deadlines are met.
Graphic Design Diploma
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in working in field related to environmental graphic design and/or pre-press experience to production/management skills
- Ability to develop and execute effective graphic solutions
- Expert knowledge in graphic production process
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- MS Office
- Knowledge of large format printing and associated software e.g., Onyx; including Direct Substrate Printing, Inkjet Printing, Silkscreen, et al.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates with Designers , Account Managers, Project Managers, Vendors and Installers to ensure that the graphic design and production requirements are met.
- Coordinate with In House team to meet deadlines
- Manages production and quality control of all graphic pieces through to installation
- Prepares and submits quotes to outside vendors and align with Project Estimates.
- Processes and approves vendor invoices as needed.
- Provides pricing to Project Managers through the internal production process.
- Maintains Project Production database.
- Ensures quality control of production files.
- Must be able to concentrate for extended periods of time paying close attention to detail.
- Work environment does not require much physical movement. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit.
- 8 hour shift
- COVID-19 considerations:
- Must be vaccinated for COVID-19
- Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mount Laurel, NJ 08054: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Work Location: One location
- This position is an office environment with some work done in the production room.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance