About the Company:
Established in 1961, Kubik Maltbie is a preeminent leader in the production of the world’s most prestigious museums, visitor centers, and specialty environments. We have now expanded our company’s portfolio to include audiovisual design, engineering, and integration services.
This position is responsible for driving, receiving, cleaning and materials handling for the Fabrication shop and warehouse.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining shop inventory. Order warehouse and shop hardware supplies.
- Assisting with shipping/receiving for the shop, accurately recording all data.
- Assisting with general shop help where needed including packing, cleaning, and picking up supplies. Vacuum, sweeping, trash and change sawdust bags.
- Ensuring efficient flow of raw materials throughout the shop.
- Expediting the flow of incoming & outgoing shipments efficiently and accurately.
- Adhering to all health and safety requirements.
- Ensuring proper and safe storage of all materials.
- Drive company vehicles to pick up and deliver product. Box Truck DOT required
- Able to climb ladders.
- Education: High School
- Forklift certification, propane sit down and stand up.
- Scissor lift certification
- Driver’s license with a DOT medical card for Box truck.
- Experience: 3+ years of experience in driving/receiving
- Working knowledge of sheet goods and hardware.
- Skills/Abilities: Attention to detail, follow directions and maintain a clean workspace.
- Technical Skills: MS Office, Smart phone
- This position is noisy, dusty environment.
- May be subject to hot and cold temperatures, both indoors and outdoors.
- Must be able to concentrate for extended periods of time paying close attention to detail.
- Work environment requires physical movement including walking, standing, and lifting up to 75lbs.